Soy Finance Community Listing Polls
With the community listing polls, Soy Finance empowers the community to propose and decide on the tokens that will be listed on the platform.
The listing process consists of three distinct phases.
The voting process in detail:
- Phase 3: The three most popular tokens will be available for voting on Twitter. The winning coin(s) will be approved for listing on SOY Finance.
The projects that successfully pass all the above steps will be listed on SOY finance with remarkably advantageous conditions:
- Safelisting: includes a free security audit and a 5x boosted yield farming multiplier.
- Listing: include a 2x boosted yield farming multiplier.
The listings will be performed within four weeks.
- Participants may submit their proposals before the end of the deadline indicated in the competition announcement. Proposals submitted after the closing date will not be taken under consideration.
- A participant may submit only one proposal per contest.
For a proposal to be considered eligible, has to include the following information:
- The token name, ex: "Callisto Network."
- The ticker of the token, ex: "CLO."
To be eligible for the competition, a token should:
- Be on a chain linked to the Callisto Bridge.
- Be cross-chain bridge compatible.
Note: The Soy Finance team will review before the final poll to ensure compatibility. If, after verification, a token is found to be incompatible, the subsequent compatible token will be selected for phase 3 (Twitter poll).