SOY Finance Has a New Address: XT Exchange
This Monday, XT, one of the world's top 35 crypto exchanges, will list the Soy Finance token. This marks SOY token’s first exchange listing, giving savers and inventors an opportunity to be among the first to grab SOY.
What is Soy Finance? Soy Finance launched the world’s safest decentralized exchange on 1 Oct 2021. Soy Finance, as it’s known, provides trading, yield farming, and blockchain-based financial services on the Callisto Network blockchain, a proof-of-work blockchain providing fast, cheap, and safe transactions.
Indeed, Soy Finance offers the lowest trading fees in the industry, with costs below 0.0001 USD per transaction, all while being protected from 51% attacks at the blockchain protocol level.
To date, Soy Finance has processed over 1.5 million transactions valued at more than $64 million.
Soy Finance completed its IDO on 7 March with 3.8M Soy tokens sold at an average price of 0.16 USD. The funds collected will serve to establish an insurance fund to protect against user losses in the event of hacks or software errors.
The XT Exchange listing schedule is as follows:
- Deposit: 10:00 (UTC) on March 20, 2022
- Trading: 10:00 (UTC) on March 21, 2022
- Withdrawal: 10:00 (UTC) on March 22, 2022
Beyond the new XT Exchange listing, the Soy Finance community in coming days can expect to see:
- Soy Staking: Featuring a 36x multiplier, Soy staking is expected to be the most profitable in the DeFi industry.
- BitTorrent blockchain launch: After the successful implementation of Soy Finance on the BitTorrent blockchain, the team is now finalizing the user interface. For the launch, the most popular Soy Finance farms will be available, and the Soy token will be the core pair.
- Advanced X-chain bridge: To be deployed in the next few days, the bridge will provide powerful, easy-to-use swap capabilities across multiple chains.
- Listing on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap - This should follow the listing on XT Exchange, and give SOY token an even-larger profile.
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice, and not a solicitation to buy or sell SOY tokens. All investments entail some degree of risk. Invest accordingly.